In a dream I was a werewolf.

Pages

Beat It

The weather in Melbourne has been pretty random the last couple weeks and usually I can keep up but this year the weather is on a totally different level for some reason. It will be 37 degrees one day, 19 degrees the next. For example, I'm currently writing this post in my bedroom with the lights on because it's so gloomy outside (mind you it's 4 in the afternoon) BUT I've got no pants on because it's boiling (don't get it twisted, the no pants comment wasn't an attempt at making this post "sexy" haha).

Melbourne, you're drunk.

So, you're probably wondering how my plant based lifestyle change is going. To be honest, it's not going anywhere just yet because I accidentally got to excited at the Taste Festival and had a lot of beer. This resulted in me being severely sick this week (I'm gluten intolerant fyi) so what I've managed to eat has only ended up coming back out the same way it went in. Vomit queen right here ladies and gentleman. For the moment, I've just decided on not really eating anything other than some fruits here & there.

Some advice - if you're intolerant to something, remember that you are & avoid it at all costs. Honestly speaking, I shouldn't have drank that much beer because I know that beer is not my friend. Also due to me being sick I haven't really left the house so I'm sorry in advance, but the photos in this post are just random snaps from the week prior.















Sara and I are throwing a house party this weekend, this is our "punch bowl". 42 litres of alcohol. Win.

4 comments:

  1. you make me miss australia so much! melbourne is one of my favorite citys there! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm so glad to hear that :) I really LOVE Melbourne and I can't imagine ever leaving it haha. You should visit again soon :D

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your blogs name!! Be careful with the booze too! That's going to cause some damage in the morning! xx

    www.aboutxgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you :D and don't worry, I learnt my lesson =.= no more boooooze for me for a while haha! Xx

      Delete