In a dream I was a werewolf.

Pages

Style

What is this madness? 2 posts in one day. Jeez, you guys are spoilt.

Lately I've been obsessed with the new T.Swift album, I'm not even ashamed to say it. Favourite tune has to be "Style", loving that beat and for some reason it just reminds me of summer night cruises. Seriously, I'm not a summer person but I wouldn't mind being near a beach right about now. The sun is shining outside & I'm feeling extra grateful to be alive.

You may have heard on the news what occurred in Sydney yesterday, but if you haven't go here > Martin Place Siege.

Now, I'm from Melbourne which is about a 10 hour drive or a 1 hour flight out of Sydney but what occurred yesterday still hits way to close to home. So today, I've just been focusing on reflection & appreciation. Appreciating the life that I have, grateful that the people that I care about are safe & healthy and most importantly, within arms reach. Two innocent people lost their lives early this morning & they leave behind family, siblings, children, pets, friends .. I can't even begin to understand what kind of heartbreak their loved ones are feeling. My heart goes out to those directly effected and indirectly effected by a crazed monster's actions.

I haven't been doing much lately, I've been a bit of a hermit due to the fact that Sara and I only have a couple months to save up a lot of cash prior to us moving in together. I'm both excited & scared, but it's a good kind of scared. I'm just eager to see what our future holds & the bonus of this all, is knowing that I'll be able to wake up next to her every morning & seeing that she's safe, makes me feel more at ease when I think about how dangerous the world can really be.

Here are some snaps from the past couple weeks.

By the way, have you told your loved ones that you love them today? If not, go do it now.















13 comments:

  1. It's so sad what happened :(
    They let some crazy guy roam free when he has committed some nasty crimes yet my mother's friend's husband is in jail for illegally catching abalone (lol) but a crime is a crime.
    The two people that have died, died as heroes <3 It's really sad but they did a great thing.

    I wasn't scared when I first moved into a new apartment with my boothang. Maybe because I've already experienced living out of home and all the highs and lows of it all. It really is nice waking up next to someone you love and knowing they're safe. I hate it when he has to go work at some random as town for a few weeks and I always go crazy wondering if he's safe and being fed well.
    I think you will love it! Embrace the feeling~ but don't stress out too much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is hey :( he shouldn't have been allowed to walk free in the first place! Sometimes the justice system just makes things worse ..

      So cute! I think I'll be the same when Sara & I live together, especially if she has to go away for work or whatever. I'll be that love sick puppy worrying about her well being the whole time hahaha.

      Delete
  2. lovely photos! I'm loving your blog, I am following you now xx

    http://heytheregood-looking.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) glad you decided to stay :D xx

      Delete
  3. Really lovely photos and yes I heard about what happened in Sydney. It is incredibly sad and I hope that the victims and their families will find some kind of peace.

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      It is really sad but I'm sure the families can take solace in knowing that the deceased were & are still considered heroes! X

      Delete
  4. Fab photos! love those glasses!

    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never fail to blow me away with your beautiful photos! I love visiting your blog <3
    I'd also like to invite you to join my Korean cosmetics giveaway in honor of KPWP's 1st blogiversary! Feel free to join HERE!
    Have a great day <3

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg hot dogs looks soooo tasty! you have wonderful pictures!
    want to invite you to join my new giveaway http://aleksandraladygin.blogspot.de/2014/12/international-beauty-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete